Doctoral (PhD) Travel Stipends
The Executive Board of ANZIBA is pleased to offer a limited number of travel stipends to help doctoral students attend the ANZIBA 2023 conference at Deakin University in Melbourne. These stipends are funded by ANZIBA annual membership fees.
For 2023, EIGHT stipends will be available.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Be enrolled as a full time PhD student in Australia or New Zealand
- Participate in the pre conference Doctoral Consortium
- Commit to volunteer for at least 10 hours during the conference with various logistical tasks; and
- Attend the ANZIBA Annual General meeting
The stipend will be awarded by ANZIBA as follows:
- A complimentary conference registration;
- A monetary stipend of AUD $1000 will be awarded as an expense reimbursement to cover accommodation and /or travel expenses for attending the conference.
The deadline for applications is: Monday, 7 NOVEMBER 2022. Please do NOT wait until the you have received your acceptance notice to apply.
To apply, please email the following items, written in English, to:
Professor Douglas Dow,
President of ANZIBA, Melbourne Business School, Melbourne VIC