ANZIBA fosters education and advances teaching and research in the field of international business.
Our members work in areas such as international management, human resource management, marketing, finance, accounting, politics and economics and other related international disciplines in Australia and New Zealand.
We achieve this by:
- facilitating exchange of information and ideas among educators and between the business and academic fields
- encouraging and assisting research activities which advance knowledge of international business operations
- increasing the available body of teaching materials and enhancing the quality of teaching in international business
- developing a network of international business educators
- cooperating whenever possible with government, business and academic organisations for the furtherance of its basic objectives.