The Australia and New Zealand International Business Academy (ANZIBA) will hold its next annual conference on 15-17 February 2017 in Adelaide, Australia.
The conference will be hosted by the University of South Australia Business School.
The doctoral colloquium will be hosted by Flinders Business School, Flinders University and will be held on 15 February.
Competitive Papers: Suitable for paper at an advanced stage of development. Competitive Papers submitted for review should be up to 25 double-spaced (A4) pages in length, including references, figures and tables (i.e. 5000 - 7000 words in length).
Workshop Papers: Suitable for work-in-progress papers, Workshop papers are shorter conference papers that should be 10-15 double-spaced (A4) pages in length, including references, figures and tables (not more than 5000 words long).
Panel Proposals: Suitable for focussed panel sessions that are held during the conference. These highly specialized sessions explore a common theme. Panel proposals that address the conference theme are especially welcome.
Proposals from research students for participation in the Doctoral Colloquium.
All submissions will be subject to a double-blind review process.
Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
All paper submissions must include a title page stating:
The second page of the submission should include the title and an abstract not exceeding 200 words, followed by the body of the paper.
Submissions should be double-spaced, referenced and formatted in accordance with the JIBS Style Guide.
Panel proposals must be submitted by the panel chair and include:
TRACKS AND TRACK CHAIRS
1. International Human Resource Management & Global Mobility
2. MNEs & their Subsidiaries
3. International Entrepreneurship
4. Networks, Alliances & Inter-firm Relations
5. International Marketing and Internationalization
6. Teaching IB & Cross-cultural Studies
7. International Economics, Finance & Accounting
8. Global Strategy & Logistics
9. Culture, Language, Gender, Diversity & IB
10. Emerging Markets: Latecomer Firms, Institutions, Organizations & Markets
11. Global Business Leadership
12. International Business and the Legal Environment
13. Research Methodology
14. Chinese Outward Foreign Direct Investment from Emerging Markets/Economies
15. Chinese Track (Mandarin)*
*Note: Presentations in the Mandarin track will be supported by an English interpreting service.
Standard Rate - Early Bird: $490
Standard Rate - Regular: $590
Student Rate - Early Bird: $190
Student Rate - Regular: $290
Additional Conference Dinner Guest $110pp
Additional Welcome Reception Guest $40pp
Download practical information about the conference in PDF format. This flyer includes details about:
As well as becoming members, PhD students have the option of networking with their peers.Read More Register
ANZIBA was established with the aim of providing opportunities for international business scholars to engage with each other more effectively at the local level, to communicate their research findings and encourage research collaboration, to share knowledge of new teaching methods, resources and programs, and to support the development of doctoral